A World-Class Internet Exchange Platform
Peer with Confidence
Digital Realty Internet Exchange (DRIX) brings together Network, Cloud and Content providers on a single platform to reduce operational costs, improve network performance, and add another layer of network resilience; all over a single world-class exchange platform.
It's a neutral, privately-owned Internet Exchange, providing a high-performance Internet peering platform that allows Carriers, Internet Service Providers, Content Providers, Gaming Providers and Enterprises to quickly and easily exchange IP traffic.
- Scale quickly by provisioning up to 100G ports for high traffic applications
- Leverage our ecosystem to achieve multiple peering routes from a single location
- Scale and manage all your connections in one place
- Simplify connectivity with access to multiple peers over one physical port
- Reduce costs by bypassing IP transit providers for a low, flat monthly fee
- Complement IX functionality with private peering through Cross Connects from the same carrier-dense facilities
- Improve performance by connecting locally to your traffic destinations
- Utilise DRIX functionality such as access to route server, public VLAN, and customer portal to simplify your peering configuration, access to peering members and your overall IX management
Download our Digital Realty Internet Exchange brochure to learn more.
Learn More About Internet Exchange
The Ties That Bind: Why Global Interconnection is Now Necessary
We go in-depth into what exactly interconnectivity is, how it differs from plain old connectivity, and why global interconnection is so necessary.
Forrester Total Economic Impact™
Find out how Digital Realty's colocation services helped enable Sentinel Technologies to achieve 96% ROI.
MOBITV distributes programming-pay, on-demand, streaming and recorded TV-across multiple devices. Their data centre infrastructure is critical to service delivery.