Rapid-Response Support, Technicians on site 24/7
Our data centre remote hands technicians serve as an extended member of your in-house team of experts to help deliver the highest standard of performance for your needs.
Services are available on-demand and can also be scheduled in advance to support your business.
Digital Realty Data Centre Solutions® services include Data Centre Remote Hands Services, which perform a wide range of remote management and troubleshooting tasks to keep you up and running.
Data Centre Remote Hands Save Time and Resources
- 24x7 coverage, 365 days a year
- Rapid response times for both business and after hours tailored to your site and specific needs
- Continuous delivery to ensure uninterrupted business operations
- Implementation services available
Customer Service for Customer Success
Digital Realty's Customer Service Centre provides trained technicians who can support your data centre operations, 24/7 at designated Digital Realty locations around the world.
US: +1.877 357 7782
EU: 00800 7711 9500
Australia: +61 383611501
Singapore: +65 65053912
Hong Kong: +852 22817502
On-Demand & Scheduled Services
Many services are available On-Demand. Bulk purchase and subscription plans available at discounted hourly pricing.
Examples of On-Demand Services
- One-time tape swaps: Tapes for backup systems are changed on request
- Power cycling of equipment: Perform Hard Reboots or Soft Reboots
- Patch cord installation: Install patch cables based on customer direction
- Equipment assistance: Assist with transport of large pieces of equipment within the data centre
- KVM availability: Provide screen outputs before and after reboots
Examples of Scheduled Services
- Cross Connect Infrastructure: Install temporary loopbacks to verify physical media continuity from provider demarcation panel to the customer premises hand-off
- Equipment Inventory: Detailed rack elevation drawings can be provided
- Deployment: Rack & Stack of equipment and structured cabling installation
- Pre-scheduled event support: On-site support for maintenance windows and other planned events
- Recurring events: Schedule routine events such as daily/weekly/monthly tape swaps versus opening a new service request each time
VIDEO: Tony Bishop Discusses Data Gravity Megatrend on NYSE Floor Talk
Following the release of the Data Gravity Index, Tony Bishop (SVP of Platform, Growth and Marketing) was interviewed by Judy Shaw of New York Stock Exchange Floor Talk.
PlatformDIGITAL® Solution Brochure
The digital economy is remaking both private and public enterprises across all industries, transforming how they create and deliver value.