Rapid-Response Support, Technicians on site 24/7
Our data centre remote hands technicians serve as an extended member of your in-house team of experts to help deliver the highest standard of performance for your needs.
Services are available on-demand and can also be scheduled in advance to support your business.
Digital Realty Data Centre Solutions® services include Data Centre Remote Hands Services, which perform a wide range of remote management and troubleshooting tasks to keep you up and running.
Data Centre Remote Hands Save Time and Resources
- 24x7 coverage, 365 days a year
- Rapid response times for both business and after hours tailored to your site and specific needs
- Continuous delivery to ensure uninterrupted business operations
- Implementation services available
Customer Service for Customer Success
Digital Realty's Customer Service Centre provides trained technicians who can support your data centre operations, 24/7 at designated Digital Realty locations around the world.
US: +1.877 357 7782
EU: 00800 7711 9500
Australia: +61 383611501
Singapore: +65 65053912
Hong Kong: +852 22817502
On-Demand & Scheduled Services
Many services are available On-Demand. Bulk purchase and subscription plans available at discounted hourly pricing.
Examples of On-Demand Services
- One-time tape swaps: Tapes for backup systems are changed on request
- Power cycling of equipment: Perform Hard Reboots or Soft Reboots
- Patch cord installation: Install patch cables based on customer direction
- Equipment assistance: Assist with transport of large pieces of equipment within the data centre
- KVM availability: Provide screen outputs before and after reboots
Examples of Scheduled Services
- Cross Connect Infrastructure: Install temporary loopbacks to verify physical media continuity from provider demarcation panel to the customer premises hand-off
- Equipment Inventory: Detailed rack elevation drawings can be provided
- Deployment: Rack & Stack of equipment and structured cabling installation
- Pre-scheduled event support: On-site support for maintenance windows and other planned events
- Recurring events: Schedule routine events such as daily/weekly/monthly tape swaps versus opening a new service request each time