33 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Hong Kong Data Centre
The region remains one of the most open economies in the world for international trade and investment. There is no general screening of foreign investment, and in most cases, foreign investors can maintain 100 percent ownership. The financial sector remains highly competitive and well capitalized, serving as a leading global hub. Though Hong Kong has a smaller data centre market than Northern Virginia, Silicon Valley, London, or Amsterdam, it has about 40 data centre providers with more than 50 operational data centres across its 400-plus square miles of land, according to Structure research.
- Uptime Institute Tier III Design and Construction Certified
- Move-in ready solutions scalable from a few hundred kilowatts to megawatts of power
- Carrier-neutral connectivity
- 4 stories
- No risk
- 150; 260 for S110 S120 watts/ft²
- 19200 for phase 1 and 2 ; 9,600 for phase 3 kW
- Membrane and Reinforced Concrete Decking
- 12.5kN/sqm or 260 lbs/sqft
- CCTV with 90 day backup
- Biometric / Photo Badge Access
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 27001
For more information
or to Schedule a Tour
Available services in Hong Kong
Data Centre Solutions
Check out our full list of services including colocation, build to suit, and a focus on sustainability for a complete data centre ecosystem strategy.
Interconnection is at the heart of our Digital Realty data centres enabling secure, fast, and reliable interconnect connectivity throughout our ecosystem.