Transform Your Hybrid IT Architecture to Solve Data Challenges
Legacy Infrastructures cannot meet the demands of the digital economy, and no industry is immune to the effects of the data gravity megatrend. That's why we help companies, across all industries, solve the most complex infrastructure, connectivity and workload use cases-unlocking new opportunities and trapped value.
Unlocking New Opportunities
In today’s digital economy, businesses across all sectors are trying to unlock new opportunities such as:
- Optimizing supply chains
- Streamlining production operations
- Accelerating time to market
- Enabling artificial intelligence
- Utilizing machine learning
- Achieving sustainability
- Accessing predictive analytics
- Improving DevOps and security
Addressing Data Gravity Barriers
However, the explosion of data and the intensity of data gravity create barriers that:
- Stall digital transformation
- Disrupt the ability to scale
- Obstruct real-time intelligence
- Hinder data utilization
- Create long downtimes
- Increase costs and reduce productivity
- Generate high latency and limit interconnection
- Slow R&D
Solving for Every Industry
While there are challenges in different industries, the solution to addressing them in today's digital economy is the same-the need for a data-centric architecture that solves the most complex hybrid IT problems in every industry.
This new architecture helps address the challenges of data gravity and the digital economy. It allows businesses and enterprises to operate ubiquitously and on-demand, augmented by real-time intelligence that best serves customers, partners and employees across channels, business functions and points of business presence.
Digital Realty’s PlatformDIGITAL® offers secure and industry-specific compliance, as well as a flexible, high performance multi-cloud interconnect platform located in convenient metro and edge markets.
-IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Datacenter Colocation and Interconnection Services 2021 Vendor Assessment
Advantages of the World's Largest Data Centre Platform
- A trusted foundation and proven Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDX™) solution methodology for scaling digital business and efficiently managing data gravity challenges
- The coverage, connectivity, capacity, and control that enables you to deploy, host, connect, implement, and operate right-sized solutions based on your needs
- Digital Realty's full spectrum of data centre, colocation and interconnection solutions, with 280+ facilities in 50 metros across 26 countries and 6 continents
Data Gravity Index
Benchmark the intensity of Data Gravity and its effects across 50+ metros and 20+ industries.
Explore global carrier, cloud, and connectivity presence across the largest global multi-tenant data centre platform.
Environmental, Social & Governance
We are committed to sustainably managing our environmental impact and optimizing our use of energy & natural resources.