Enterprises and Service Providers are turning to Hybrid IT and data-centric architectures to support:
- The exploding value and volume of data
- Interactive traffic of digital business workflows
- Required interconnection between legacy infrastructure and emerging business applications and networks
ServiceFabric Connect is the solution, seamlessly interconnecting workflow participants, applications, multiple clouds and ecosystems
ServiceFabric Connect is a Global Any-to-Any Interconnection Platform and the industry's largest open fabric-of-fabrics, designed to support customers as they transition to data-centric architecture. ServiceFabric Connect is pre-engineered into PlatformDIGITAL® hubs and provides software-defined interconnection on a single user interface. It prioritizes cost-effectiveness and speed to market, without compromising on performance or latency, and provides management, visibility and connectivity to global cloud, network providers and business partners.
What are the key benefits of ServiceFabric Connect?
- One port to connect to Anyone, Anywhere, at Anytime
- Integrated security through network segmentation and private connections that bypass the public Internet
- Bandwidth on-demand, simple and rapid provisioning of any-to-any connectivity at any time
- Flexible billing, scale up and down bandwidth based on your business needs without long-term commitments
ServiceFabric Connect connects hubs across metros and regions to enable the secure and distributed workflows required to create centers of data exchange and scale digital business.
Learn more about how ServiceFabric Connect can support your data journey.
ServiceFabric™ supports Enterprise and Service Provider use cases. It provides easy ordering, provisioning and service instantiation with an intuitive user interface.
Learn more about the ServiceFabric product family.
Connect to Anyone, Anywhere, at Anytime with ServiceFabric™
Download the ServiceFabric™ Infographic now to learn how ServiceFabric™ will allow you to enable new workflows and unlock new business outcomes.
The Top 5 Trends in Enterprise Networking and Why They Matter: A Gartner® Trend Insight Report
To find out how I&O leaders can invest strategically in Cloud and Edge Infrastructure as enterprise network demands increase, read the full report.
Fire Up Cloud-Based HPC with Digital Realty
Learn why infrastructure and operations (I&O) professionals should take advantage of newly-available cloud-based HPC offerings.