Digital Realty named Frost & Sullivan's 2021 North America Data Centre Services Company of the Year.
As Frost & Sullivan's top honour, the Company of the Year award commends visionary innovation, market-leading performance, and unmatched customer care and impact.
Using a rigorous and independent evaluation process of best practices criteria, Frost & Sullivan has recognized Digital Realty’s world-class excellence in the areas of:
- First-to-market solutions and new growth
- Leadership focus
- Best practices methodology and implementation
- Strong overall business and financial performance
- Customer experiences
- Brand equity
- Product and service value for the price
Additional key factors and highlights:
- Digital Workplace Toolkit featuring a repeatable Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) strategy
- Updated PlatformDIGITAL® roadmap to support client’s digital transformations
- Data gravity insights on measuring, quantifying and predicting its impact on digital transformation
- Global interconnectivity footprint and growth
Frost & Sullivan finds Digital Realty's PlatformDIGITAL® unites physical real estate and innovative technology in a simple-to-use product suite tailored to meet customers' specific needs. To this end, the company delivers a vast ecosystem that empowers customers to grow their digital footprints cost-efficiently.
—Samantha Fisher, Best Practices Research Analyst, Frost & Sullivan