The International Telecoms Week conference (ITW’15) is less than two weeks away, and we’re really looking forward to the event! This conference is the annual meeting place for the global wholesale telecommunications community – over 6,000 attendees are expected to attend. The event will be held at the Hyatt Regency and Swissôtel in Chicago, May 10 – 13, 2015.
I'm going to be moderating a roundtable on Tuesday, May 12, in the Swissôtel, Alpine 2 from 4:00 - 5:30. The topic of the roundtable is "The Cloud Ecosystem LIVE!"
The cloud has caused profound transformation, for the telecommunications industry and beyond, and this disruptive trend will certainly continue to have an immense impact on strategic technical decisions. We'll be talking about the impact of cloud on the business cycle, and what are some of the major cloud initiatives in 2015.
For more about the roundtable, cheque out this blog on Data Centre Post.
If you'd like to register to attend the roundtable, or to timetable a meeting with one of the Digital Realty team members attending the event (shown below), click here.
- Martin Antunez, Sales Director, Latin America
- Robert Bath, Vice President Global Solutions
- Kara Bierton, Sales Manager (@KBDigitalRealty)
- George Cornachini, Director Carrier Relations & Connectivity Planning
- Virginia Ku, Business Manager, Connectivity
- Mark Moloney, European Operations Director
- Blair Miller, Administrative Assistant
- Matt Plessing, Director Product & Quality Management Colocation (@PlessingM)
- Donough Roche, Vice President Sales Engineering (@donough)
- John Sarkis, General Manager Colocation and Connectivity (@johnsarkisdlr)
- Andrew Schaap, Senior Vice President Sales (@andrewschaap1)
- Damien Spillane, Vice President Engineering (@DamienSpillane)
- Brandon Tikalsky, Senior Manager Network Service Delivery (@btikalsky)
- Natra Zeryihun, Marketing Coordinator (@NatraZeryihun)
Hope to see you there!
John Sarkis, General Manager Colocation and Connectivity (@johnsarkisdlr)